Thursday, December 22, 2011

Being prepared for the weather

12/22/2012

I sometimes forget how quickly the weather can change in Texas. I need to be prepared for changes. I live only 7 miles from home but with a quick stop by a store on the way home, my ride changed drsdtically. When I left work it was 57degress and quite comfortable. When I got out of the store it was feeling chilly and as I rode against the north wind in my shorts and short sleeves, the north wind started making my ears and head quite cold. It was 48degress when I got home but there must have been a decent wind chill because it felt a lot colder!  I should have been mre prepared and dressed warmer than needed. I realize that it can never be as hot as in the summer so better to be a little warmer than too cold.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment